There is a thermal insulation material in the Cooler bags. This material has a relatively low thermal conductivity, which blocks contact with the air so that the temperature inside the bag can gather in the bag and cannot be directly dispersed. In this way, the time of temperature loss in the bag is prolonged, and the purpose of thermal insulation (cold insulation) is achieved. Generally speaking, Cooler bag materials have poor thermal conductivity and slow heat dissipation.
Insulation characteristics of Cooler bags:
1. Heat preservation and cold preservation
Heat and cold preservation is the most basic function of the Cooler bags. It is a special bag with a short-term heat preservation effect, which can keep cold/heat. The product insulation layer is pearl cotton + aluminum foil tin paper, which can provide a good heat insulation effect.
2. Durable Cooler bags
It should have superior impact resistance, and it is not easy to crack and scratch when pressed or impacted.
3. Cooler bags with good sealing
This is the first consideration in choosing an insulation package. Although different brands of products have different sealing methods, sealing is a necessary condition for the lasting preservation of stored food.
4. Cooler bags with good freshness
The international sealing measurement standard is evaluated by the moisture permeability test. The moisture permeability of high-quality insulation bags is 200 times lower than that of similar products, which can keep things fresh for a longer time.
Precautions for Cooler bags:
1. Open flame contact or sharp tool cutting is disabled.
2. Avoid long-term exposure to rain, humidity, and sunlight, which will affect the insulation effect.
Cooler bag maintenance instructions
1. The food left in the cooler bag is easy to produce a bad smell, so the insulation bag must be cleaned regularly.
2. Open the upper cover and clean and wipe it with a soft towel or sponge dipped in warm water or neutral detergent.
3. After using detergent, it must be cleaned with clean water and then wiped dry with a dry cloth.
4. Always remove the dust from the cooler bag to avoid affecting the aesthetic effect.
Note: when cleaning the cooler bag, do not directly sprinkle water on the box or the box body, so as to avoid artificial damage to the package and infiltration into the insulation layer.